Learn to Ski & Snowboard at the
Gatlinburg Snowsports Center!
- Our pros will help you learn in a fun and easy way. We use the successful American Teaching System for beginners through advanced skiers and snowboarders, emphasizing fun and safety first.
- You are taught the techniques of gliding, slowing down, stopping and turning, so you can capture the thrill and excitement of the sport while having fun.
- The Gatlinburg Snowsports Center is a member of the Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA).
- To help promote your safety and the safety of others, a beginner lesson is mandatory for first time skiers and snowboarders. Group and private lessons for adults and children are available.
- Need more information? Call 865-436-5423 or visit gatlinburgski.com .
Get the most ouT of your Ober Gatlinburg winter experience by learning from our professionals.
Click here for information on the 4-Week Winter Sports Program.
Ski and Snowboard LessonsRates are daily per person
|Beginner Ski Class- 1 Hour Lesson||$18.00|
|Children's Ski Lesson- Weekends and Holiday Periods Only, Ages 4-8, 1 Hour Lesson||$18.00|
|Snowboard Beginner Class- 1 Hour Lesson||$18.00|
|Private Lesson- Any Age, 1 Hour Lesson for 1 Person||$60.00|
|Each additional person in Private Lesson (max. 4)||$18.00|